Your Body Speaks - Are You Listening?

Your Body Speaks - Are You Listening?

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Rubenfeld Synergy: The Missing Piece

Rubenfeld Synergy: The Missing Piece


Learn how Rubenfeld Synergy helped Author Shelly Meurer avoid surgery through Rubenfeld Synergy:

For massage therapist and Rubenfeld Synergist Shelly Meurer, Rubenfeld Synergy provided the missing piece that helped her avoid having major surgery. Here’s her story:

“In 1993, I was diagnosed with a debilitating bladder disease that caused excruciating pain. Initially, I went the route of traditional medicine, visiting Mayo Clinic several times. After years of searching for relief, I was told the disease had progressed to advanced stages. The only option I had was to remove my bladder, which was not a good option; I decided to try alternative therapies.

"I began treatment at a holistic center, and within a few months there was marked improvement; however, I was still not completely pain-free. I remember expressing to my acupuncturist my feeling that there was a piece missing. She handed me the January/February 1998 issue of MASSAGE Magazine, which featured a write-up about the Rubenfeld Synergy Method. After reading this article,

I knew immediately that I needed to work with a synergist.

“I decided to join the Rubenfeld Synergy training program and experienced a turning point in my healing when I volunteered for a demonstration with Ilana Rubenfeld. Her warm touch and sincere interest in what I was saying communicated a safe, supportive environment.

“During the session, I felt I was being listened to in a way I had not experienced before. A traumatic experience from my childhood that was buried deep inside of me began to emerge. As I shared the events that took place, Ilana listened to my physical story with her gentle touch and supported my verbal and emotional story with words that validated my experience. I was able to rescript my responses to the people who had hurt me, saying things I was not able to say in the past. As my body let go and my muscles relaxed, I felt a tremendous sense of freedom and relief.

“What I know today, from my experience as a client and a synergist, is our minds and our bodies are not wired separately; our physical experiences are connected to our emotional experiences.”

What are you waiting for - visit http://www.bodywhisperer1.com/ or http://www.vastwellnesscenter.com/ for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment