Your Body Speaks - Are You Listening?

Your Body Speaks - Are You Listening?

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Rubenfeld Synergy Method

After reading all of the articles and information posted on this blog have you wondered what it would be like to have a Rubenfeld Synergy session or asked yourself what would this do for me, would I experience something in my life different and would I feel better each day.

From my own personal Rubenfeld Synergy sessions - yes you will feel different and better.

I was first introduced to this work when my best girlfriend was an intern in the Rubenfeld Synergy Training Program in 2002 gave me a session.  Wow, it was unbelievable.  Not really understanding what she was going to do I was open to the experience as I laid on a padded massage table being fully clothed.  I remembered her touch - it was supportive, caring, and safe - safety was and is very important for me even to this day.  Out of my session came the release of emotion that I had held in my body, specially in my left hip which hurt for years, the trauma that I experienced from a horrible car accident some 25 years earlier.  From that day on, I never had or experience any more pain from my left hip.

I realized that throughout my lifetime, stress, memories and suppressed or denied emotions are stored in our bodies, affecting our health and well-being. These “holdings”, “tensions” and “aches” cause us to live feeling chronically tired, emotionally drained and physically disconnected like the pain in my left hip that I had for years.


Rubenfeld Syngery Method helped me to learn to listen to my body, become aware of habitual patterns and tensions and decode their messages empowering me to make concrete improvements in my daily life and relationships. The uniqueness of Rubenfeld Synergy lies in the use of talk and touch together. Touch heightens awareness, both emotionally and physically, and allows us to explore levels that are difficult to access through talk alone

From my very first session, I became a support of this work and entered into the program in 2003 and graduated in 2007.  Many people have not heard of this powerful work. 

It changed my life - when you can come home to be in your body, it is good to be home.  My life and experience has been warm, fuzzy, safe, and fun. 

Would you not want to feel great in your body and be in a better place?

For my information, please visit http://www.bodywhisperer1.com/ or http://www.vastwellnesscenter.com/ or give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment